Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 292: Best fan ever!


This afternoon, I went to the Austin vs. Clements varsity volleyball game! Taylor brought his brother and we hung out the entire time! Collin is seriously the sweetest and funniest little boy ever. When we got back from the concession stand to get him some M&M's, he handed me a $5 bill. I told him that I didn't need his money and he turned to me and said, "Kaitlyn... you're telling me that you don't want a $5 foot long!!"- Obviously implying that I needed to use the 5 dollars for a Subway sandwich. This kid cracks me up! We had a lot of fun cheering at the game together- even though they lost! :( Afterwards, we were holding hands walking out together and I told him that he was coming home with me (totally joking). Collin told Taylor that he was with me for the night and Taylor left the game without him! So... I ended up taking Collin to Chic-fil-a. He ate dinner, played in the play place and listened to me read him the story from his kid's meal. Even though he is only 5 years old, I love hanging out with Collin Cobb!