Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 288: LAUREN!


Today Lauren came home for the weekend!! I usually talk to her a few times a week on the phone... but there is nothing better than seeing her pretty face in person! We ran around, danced in the car and bought some random things- from phone covers to new watches. The family and I grabbed an early dinner at Pete & Shorty's. They mainly wanted to go there for Happy Hour and shuffle board... go figure! After we inhaled our food, we headed home and watched the start of the Rangers vs. Yankees game. Katy, Brittany and Crysta came over and they went with me and Lauren to see Jackass in 3D! It premiered tonight and it was HILARIOUS! They performed some ridiculous stunts and everyone in the theater was dying laughing. My favorite stunt was "Jet Engine"- SO FREAKING FUNNY! I am not going to lie; this was the funniest AND grossest movie that I've ever seen in my life. It will be a classic! The girls and I got a million great laughs tonight and I am so glad that we chose to see this movie together!